Below are the companies whom we are thankful to have as event sponsors of the chapter. They provide major funding for our driving schools and social events, which help keep the cost down. They provide valuable products and services for our members, so please support them!
Be sure to mention your BMW membership, as some provide additional discounts on goods and services. Click on the corresponding logo or company name, to bring up a new browser window with the sponsors web site.
- 3D Auto Works
- 3D Auto Works is an independent service facility exclusively for BMWs since 1988. Our reputation speaks for itself. 3D Auto Works, Inc. was also the "5 SERIES" sponsor for the 2010 Annual Winter Reunion Party benefiting The BMW CCA Foundation.
- Bavarian Autosport
- Since 1974, Bavarian Autosport has provided BMW (and now MINI) enthusiasts with replacement parts, performance upgrades, styling enhancements, accessories and free tech help (yours for the asking). Their web site contains more than 150,000 parts – almost every part BMW has made since 1967 – and their phone reps have a combined 223 years of experience working with BMWs and MINIs. For more information, visit their catalog showroom in Portsmouth, call 800-535-2002 or click on their logo at left.
- German Autosport
- Welcome to German Autosport, where we specialize in optimizing your Audi, Volkswagen or BMW based on your specific needs. From everyday maintenance to fine-tuning the horsepower for the next race, we’re here to serve you.
- HMS Motorsport
- HMS is THE PLACE in New England for all of your Drivers School and/or Racing needs. Our showroom and warehouse is stocked with over $1 million in inventory or helmets, suits, gloves, shoes, trackside tools, seats, nets, racing radios, HANS® devices, and of course SCHROTH Rallye & Racing Harnessbelts. ALWAYS TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT! We also carry ATE and Motul brake fluids, Motul Oils, Performance Friction & Carbotech race and street brake pads, and a full line of brake rotors
- Vintage Sports Racing
- Mario L. Langsten started Vintage Sports Racing (VSR) as the culmination of more than a 25-year interest in specialty cars. The clean and spacious VSR building is state of the art; designed to cater to the specialty classic, vintage or club race car owner. *Special thanks to VSR for sponsoring the WMC performance driving educational vehicle*